Well-Being, Environment, livelihoods, and sustainability Lab @ the University of colorado Boulder
This lab is focused on just and equitable research on human-environment interactions and climate change to support human well-being, sustainable natural resource management, and joy in our relationship with the environment.
New manuscript alerts!
- Dr. Bailey and colleagues at CU Boulder published a new manuscript on woodlots and livelihoods in Uganda in Ambio.
- Dr. Bailey worked with colleagues at institutions across the US and in Southern Africa to publish research mapping land cover change and natural research use in the journal Remote Sensing.
- Dr. Bailey published a commentary on experiences of BIPOC scientists in conservation in Nature EcoEvo
- Dr. Bailey published a commentary on Black Women as hidden figures in ecology and evolution in Nature EcoEvo.
- We published new research on climate, livelihoods, and human-wildlife impacts in southern Africa in Conservation Biology! Check it out here!
Follow me on Twitter @karnebe