Well-Being, Environment, livelihoods, and sustainability Lab @ the University of colorado Boulder
This lab is focused on just and equitable research on human-environment interactions and climate change to support human well-being, sustainable natural resource management, and joy in our relationship with the environment.
New manuscript alerts!
- Dr. Bailey published a commentary on experiences of BIPOC scientists in conservation in Nature EcoEvo
- Dr. Bailey published a commentary on Black Women as hidden figures in ecology and evolution in Nature EcoEvo.
- We published new research on climate, livelihoods, and human-wildlife impacts in southern Africa in Conservation Biology! Check it out here!
- We published research on nutrition and climate adaptation in a special issue of the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. Check out the brand new article here!
- We recently published work from my dissertation in Ecology & Society. Our research shows that social and natural capital are critical for climate adaptation among rural farmers in Eswatini. Check it out here!
Follow me on Twitter @karnebe